著者: Martijn Dekkers
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has modern Linux lost its way?"
> Just for fun, try Openbox with custom key-combos, including an easy to
> hit key-combo to run dmenu. You might like to customize dmenu so its
> menu displays down the screen instead of across the top (-L).
>
> Do these things and you just might like Linux desktopping again.

Never had an issue with all the cool customising that you can do on a Linux
desktop. It is all the messing about to get your system to work that got
tiring. And everytime some new "must have" this or that or the other comes
around to make sound work, or your video card, or whatever, I think "that's
another few hours of my life I didn't waste on a pointless exercise".