:: Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has m…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Steve Litt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] John Goerzen asks, "Has modern Linux lost its way?"
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:33:51 +0200
Martijn Dekkers <devuan-list1@???> wrote:

> Whilst I am still utterly amazed with how awesome Linux servers are, I
> don't think we will ever get there with desktops.

Just for fun, try Openbox with custom key-combos, including an easy to
hit key-combo to run dmenu. You might like to customize dmenu so its
menu displays down the screen instead of across the top (-L).

Do these things and you just might like Linux desktopping again.

SteveT