:: Re: [Dng] About separate mailing li…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Nuno Magalhães
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] About separate mailing lists
> Talking about something else, it seems that the list is becoming
> two-fold. On one hand, it becomes concentrated on development, while
> at the same time it discusses more philosophical issues. Maybe is it
> the moment to separate into a dev list and a users list?

Nope. I think both being together is a strength, not a weekness. It's
a way for developers to be in tune with what the (less techicaly
inclined) users need/want, and for the users to receive some developer
sensibility via osmosis. Or something like that.

Just my 0.2