:: Re: [Dng] About separate mailing li…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Usspookes Lovesystemd
A: Jack L. Frost
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] About separate mailing lists
Devuan is all about talk and process, nothing's been release, and you people pooh pooh longstanding useful security tools. You don't know what you're doing, except in the realm of rolling some euros into a blunt to smoke. So why not split the list up before you even have anything to show for it? I mean it's process and debate, the only thing you all are good at.

Fuck you Jack L. Frost. Fuck you for spitting on a good post-install script that has served us since 2001 known as Bastille-Linux. Fuck you for saying it "will" never work when it HAS worked for 14 years up untill Debian broke compatability with TK and perl!

FUCK YOU