:: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free pack…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: Jaromil
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free packages
Hi Jaromil,

> typo? will pull them from Devuan's gitlab

> yes. it also handles the import from Debian (checking signature and
> hashes) and if a source of older version is already imported
> automatically creates a new git branch for the new version, allowing
> maintainers to examine the difference and merge by hand.

To clarify, the SDK will pull a package from Debian, and create a new
branch for each version so maintainers can observe and deal with the
changes? If so, then the maintainers (not Jenkins) will be pulling from
Debian or upstream and then committing to Devuan's gitlab, thereby keeping
Devuan packages in-sync with upstream. Is this the case?

Unrelated, I opened in issue on the SDK. It seems that I'm prompted for a
password for "git@???" when I run the "init" script. I don't
know what to put here.

Thanks,
Jude