:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Author: Alec Spier
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.

Yeah and then just left with all that cash and restarted under another name. Should a woulda could a. I think he was a smart guy and probably started in fair intention and he obviously has nerves of steel. His model will be replicated and continue to save lives and harm in the war on drugs. I'll give him that.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Seth <list@???> wrote:

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:03:02 -0800, Alec Spier <alec.spier@???>

    wrote:

    > Ross never once alerted these people that they had their information

    > compromised.

    > Why? Bad for business. I'm not saying that there is no moral utilitarian

    > argument for killing a snitch, but that Ross was not one of these

    > instances.

    Fair enough. DPR should have announced there had been a data breach (once

    verified) and that vulnerable customers should take action accordingly.