:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is s…
Author: Matt
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road Trial is starting.
My question is, when hit men set up shop on *OpenBazaar*, what will you do
Brian?

Apologies if this is off tangent, but I am genuinely curious. This platform
stands to be the best replacement for Silk Road. You don't think the
government will blame you or the team for everything that is done on the
site? I promise you, I know many dealers ready to sell all sorts of things
that I have a feeling will put you in a morally precarious situation.