:: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Top Pagina
Auteur: T.J. Duchene
Aan: BRM
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 14:57 +0000, BRM wrote:

> FYI - as a KDE user I've paid attention to KDE and systemd where I
> can.
> KDE goes far beyond Linux, so for them to only support systemd would
> be foolish.
> And they are certainly not only supporting systemd.

I am also a KDE user also.

What I said was that KDE is headed in the direction of integration with
systemd. Yes, I agree with you to a point.

KDE really functions only on Unix systems. KDE has never functioned
properly on Win32, and probably never will. Quite frankly, no one on
Windows really cares about KDE.

Qt certainly, KDE no.