:: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
On 02/02/2015 12:37 PM, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:22:45 -0500
> Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@???> wrote:
>
>>> Only remains to prove the talibans of systemd that resistance is not futile...
>
>> Is not ISIL a better analogy?
>
> Grovelling apologies, but I have difficulties distinguishing shades in that region of the spectrum...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.

Let me help you. After all, I'm a free software talib. (see my twitter)

Talib: singular, a student.
Taliban: plural, more than one talib.

Using Talib or Taliban as a derogatory term is Newspeak straight from
the War Propaganda 101 operative manual. Instead of considering a
human, you consider an enemy. The enemy is the devil. The enemy has a
face, but not necessarily a name (that would make it too close to you.)

Our daily rhetoric is full of such very bad shit about a lot of things
and people. While people hate, they nurture bad vibes and
dopamine-based (lack of) sociability. Violence engenders more violence,
distinctions more dissociation, and separation more contradictions, that
in turn trigger reactions, and reactionary visions circling the vicious
circle.

Beware of bad associations, and remember that you're responsible for how
you treat your brains. As the great Sufi talib and poet master Rumi said:

*

We are as the flute, and the music in us is from thee;
we are as the mountain and the echo in us is from thee.

We are as pieces of chess engaged in victory and defeat:
our victory and defeat is from thee, O thou whose qualities are comely!

Who are we, O Thou soul of our souls,
that we should remain in being beside thee?

We and our existences are really non-existence;
thou art the absolute Being which manifests the perishable.

We all are lions, but lions on a banner:
because of the wind they are rushing onward from moment to moment.

Their onward rush is visible, and the wind is unseen:
may that which is unseen not fail from us!

Our wind whereby we are moved and our being are of thy gift;
our whole existence is from thy bringing into being.

*

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/