:: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
Author: Jude Nelson
To: Martijn Dekkers
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] What's new in Systemd
"""
* Can also hide /dev/* devices and hide all the physical devices (like
/dev/sda, ...) and only keep /dev/zero, /dev/null, ... for particular
services.
* By using other systemd tools (not mentioned), you can limit access to
/dev/* devices to particular services and block it for all others
"""

Ha! Beat'em to it with vdev, and we didn't have to replace PID 1 either.

-Jude

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM, Martijn Dekkers <devuan-list1@???