:: Re: [Dng] The countdown
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gordon Haverland
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] The countdown
On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:29:10 -0800
Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

> I know a few folks who are expecting Devuan to fail miserably. As
> the deadline approaches, I'm hoping that you guys deliver the BEST
> Debian Jessie EVAH and prove these nay sayers wrong. Last progress
> update was about a month ago IIRC. A current update might go a long
> way towards silencing these skeptics. Just a suggestion . . .

Drat, I was hoping this was an announcement!

I did something to my Gentoo system today, and after powering down from
a hard kernel crash (3.16), I am getting my old friendly message from
LILO

L 99 99 99 99 99 ....

Lilo isn't installed (grub2), and the partition scheme is GPT. And I
can't find a fix which works, other than booting a 3.10 kernel off
SystemRescue and running my system from that (probably a chroot, it was
option 5 I think).

Couple of months?

Have a great day!
Gord