:: Re: [unSYSTEM] @C4SS: Y'all should …
Author: odinn
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] @C4SS: Y'all should know
Mike,

Something has been buzzing around in the back of my brain and I just
remembered what it was. Someone at Let's Talk Bitcoin who wanted the
candidates to debate sent me a request on my other e-mail relating to
all this stuff.

Anyway I am going to try to make sure that the candidates including
those who have more recently been announced as candidates like Amir
Taaki whoever I can grab e-mails of are sent something about it, it's
in the forum, with some title of... well, I forget so I will just
look it up

here it is

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1201-elections-debate-held-by-lets-talk-bitcoin/page__hl__%2Bcandidates+%2Bdebate

or alternately:

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1201-elections-debate-held-by-lets-talk-bitcoin/

The e-mail I got from the debate organizer said something to the
effect that there were only four candidates (Bruce Fenton, Jim Harper,
myself, and Olivier) who had yet confirmed for the debate..

so I think if you want to participate the candidate needs to contact:

krystal@??? (with the subject "Foundation Debate Entry")

They want to know what are the issues the candidates want to discuss.

I think they are looking to schedule also between 1/28 - 1/31.

Mike Gogulski: