:: Re: [Dng] Purpose of all this compl…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: Gravis
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Purpose of all this complicated device management?
Moreover, vdev will support the option of simply generating the device
files for the system's current hardware configuration and promptly
exiting. You won't have to leave it running, and if your hardware
configuration changes, you can simply re-run it and it will add/remove the
requisite device nodes.

-Jude