:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Adding sign byte b…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: Amir Taaki, libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Adding sign byte back into fetch_stealth
Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought the idea was that the sign of
the ephemeral public key would be established by convention and thereby
not be required in the OP_RETURN *and* not require testing of both signs.

I'd be concerned that by including the sign byte, and with the payment
id at 5 bytes, we would be limiting the nonce space to one byte. That
may not be sufficient.