:: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
Author: Dima Krasner
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Release roadmap
Don't get me started ;)

Yes, when built against systemd, both GDM and LightDM depend on it quite heavily, both directly and via stuff like AccountsService, D-Bus, gnome-session, gnome-shell and whatever. Just take a look at the code - lots of LOGIND_RUNNING() all over. It's extremely hard to isolate crashes in GDM itself because of this.