:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News IV
Author: dima
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News IV

IMHO, the right thing to do is something like Planet GNOME (http://planet.gnome.org/), once 1.0 is released and more developers join. I think it's a great way to see what's going on with a FOSS project and get in touch with developers.

For now, I think newsletters are great. I really like DWN. I see it a less technical newsletter, which is less about development (e.g new packages in the repository) and organizational stuff, but more about recent events end-users care about (e.g upcoming releases, a wallpaper contest or even gatherings).

2c,
Dima

--
Dima Krasner <dima@???>