:: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Som…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: T. J. Duchene
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Some ideas...
Hi TJ,

I totally agree. I'm creating vdev to be a replacement for udev in the
long term, but it will need a *lot* of testing before I'm comfortable
recommending it as the default device manager in *any* distribution.

That said, I hope to have an alpha package in a few days. It will be able
to run side-by-side with udev/eudev/mdev/static dev.

Jude