:: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Som…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Dima Krasner
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Some ideas...
You can't just switch to vdev, because many packages depend on libudev. Only udev and eudev provide it.

eudev is the only realistic option right now, because it's a drop-in replacement. Moreover, it's the only udev alternative with feature-parity.

By the way, I'm not sure whether vdev is ready for the prime time.

--
Dima Krasner <dima@???>