:: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Som…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jude Nelson
Aan: Martinx - ジェームズ
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] What to do with udev? Some ideas...
> I would like to evaluate `vdev` soon as possible.

It's almost ready for an alpha release :) I hope to have Debian packages
up by New Year's. You should be able to compile it and its dependencies at
this point, and it should expose all block and character devices on your
system, subject to your access controls. Still working out a few bugs,
though.

-Jude

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ <thiagocmartinsc@???