:: Re: [Dng] Regarding logo swirls
Author: Alban Crommer
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Regarding logo swirls
Hi all,

_1. Priorities being: "Logo" less important than "Tech__"
_
10/10 Agree. Yet:

    1.1. some of us only can do this at the moment
    1.2. being ready is not a bad thing

_2. Logo progress__
_
New document on:

https://albancrommer.github.io/devuan/Logo_2ndpass.pdf

Source : https://github.com/albancrommer/devuan/

As usual, encouraging the same kind of collaboration we can have as
developpers between designers, pure competition is not the solution.

Hence tried to integrate others' collaborations to my chart proposal.
Again, commits, feedback and more are welcome and all that.

cheers
a: