:: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng languag…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: Svante Signell
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
I appreciate everyone's feedback on this. I'll go ahead and dual-license
as GPLv3+/ISC as soon as I can (my understanding is that ISC is
functionally equivalent to MIT/X11, but with some unnecessary language
removed). I'll do my best to accept pull requests under either/both
licenses when possible, and I'll let the user choose which licensing terms
apply to their case. This should have the effect of reaching the widest
audience.

-Jude