著者: Robert Jakob
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] CitiSyn.com I've been working on this project for two years and wanted to share it here first.
No need to apologize. Its fine. I was just excited about it because as Noel
so obviously pointed out, I'm not much of a programmer. The site right now
is just a fully functional proof of concept. I just think the idea itself
has potential.