著者: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck yes
Lone wolves will be the exception, the rule will be highly disciplined highly
regulated "release groups". Imagine lulzsec but with intelligence agency level
financing. These groups will have the promotion capability to inform the world
about the presence of information and garner the funding support. Individual
leakers will need to approach a release group for distribution otherwise they
will not be taken seriously.