:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News IV
Góra strony
Autor: jonathon
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News IV

On 24/12/14 02:23, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:

> Instead of digesting for you the week on the mailing list, I want you to
> think carefully and say if Devuan Weekly News
>
> a) is useful
> b) should be coordinated with such announcements

The way I see it, DWN provides a synopsis of what happened and what was
discussed, whilst _Update from Veteran Unix Admins_ is a synopsis of
what will happen, and what is being implemented.

Rephrased:
* DWN is the past and how it collides with the present;
* _Update from Veteran Unix Admins_ is the future, and how it collides
with the present;

jonathon