:: Re: [Dng] Update from the Veteran U…
Página Inicial
Autor: Aldemir Akpinar
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Update from the Veteran Unix Admins
On 22 December 2014 at 19:26, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> Dear Init Freedom lovers,
>
> Once again the Veteran Unix Admin collective salutes you!
>
> <snip>

Thanks for the updates, it's delightful to hear that things are happening.

On the mailing list we didn't have any discussions about these updates
like loginkitd or consolekit2 etc. So I'm getting the impression that, main
discussion about this project is on IRC? My complaint is that following IRC
conversations takes too much time and attention. However I can follow
mailing list conversation in a time which is more suitable and when I don't
have much in my mind. Can we at least make the mailing lists main
discussion medium? IRC is more needed when you need to get hold of someone
to get help or info asap?

Also someone promised to split the lists, is it going to happen as well?

My last question is,will you be moving these projects like consolekit2
etc,, to git.devuan.org?

Cheers,
--
aldemir