:: Re: [Dng] Update from the Veteran U…
Página Inicial
Autor: Christoph Lechleitner
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Update from the Veteran Unix Admins
Am 2014-12-22 um 18:26 schrieb Jaromil:

Thanks for the huge update and all your efforts so far!

> ## Human language translations
>
> Initiatives to translate the information around the Devuan project
> have quickly and independently started and we are grateful to anyone
> taking such initiatives. The French page on https://Devuan.fr has
> already a translation of our frontpage! Donc:
>
> Ne paniquez pas, on va fork Debian™! :^)
>
> Also the Devuan.de domain is getting ready to translate and mirror
> contents. Anyone willing to contribute to the project in this phase is
> welcome to start such initiatives in his/her mother-language.

In this very spirit I registered devuan.at (.at = Austria) to our
company (iteg.at) and created a very small web site.

The web site is hosted on the VPS for our own open source project,
clazzes.org, which is (on purpose) separated from our commercial activities.

So rest assured this is meant as a contribution, and as protection
against "hostile" takeover of the devuan.at domain.

The Devuan.org VUAs are welcome to contact me with eventual wishes
regarding the devuan.at domain and site.

As of actual translation work - I'm drowning in dark project deadlines,
so we'll probably just point or redirect to whatever German content
other contributors come up with.
Once our projects settle down we might be able to contribute further.

Regards, Christoph

--

Christoph Lechleitner

Geschäftsführung

ITEG IT-Engineers GmbH | Conradstr. 5, A-6020 Innsbruck
FN 365826f | Handelsgericht Innsbruck | Mobiltelefon: +43 699 12090423
Mail: christoph.lechleitner@??? | Web: http://www.iteg.at/