:: Re: [unSYSTEM] CitiSyn.com I've bee…
Author: odinn
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] CitiSyn.com I've been working on this project for two years and wanted to share it here first.
I was just notified that sembrestels@??? has "excessive or
fatal bounces" for this list. Obviously that should throw up a lot of
red flags.

Can someone start this as a totally seperate discussion? with seperate
title? I feel like we are running these discussions here (mailing
lists, forum discussions, etc) without getting into what should be
best practices ...

The git / github CVE over the past few days (Major item) along with
the huge tor thing (myself and many others warned people of signs of
it but people ignored) - chulthu in particular and tor relays were
obviously affected and tor devs responded properly but it had some
major affects albeit temporary - couple that with the seizure of
equipment in spain re. unsystem - and the (so far) no procedure for
gpg in re unsystem for list. Yes there is a thing for how you can do
it (securityinabox as an example as a good guide) if you look around
but what do we agree on here? for forum and apart from that use with
git - github etc. and what do we agree on for unsystem for how that
should all be worked into mailing lists etc, etc? Discussion time.

And that should wrap into it what keys are considered to be no longer
valid with some kind of published list or or published list of revoked
things? What should be republished or modified and how for gpg keys?
Where published to? In what circumstances should we not publish to
pgp.mit.edu? All good examples of what to discuss.

Correct my language please. If it makes more sense to do it in
Spanish please do, I am bilingual Spanish / English.

My apologies for any offtopic but this seems hugely important.

Robert Jakob: