:: Re: [Dng] This mailing list now ava…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 01:05:23PM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 09:12:09AM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > This mailing list is now available on gmane.org, a email-to-usenet
> > bidirectional gateway.
> >
> > The archives have not yet been posted there.
> >
> > I would need a copy of the archives in a suitable file format (such
> > as mbox) to put our old messages there.
>
> So no one stepped up with a copy of the archives yet? Mine start only
> on Dec 7.

No. Mind started sometime on Dec 6, if I recall correctly, and since I
wasn't intentionally making an archive, some of the messages may have
been dropped.

The mAiling list server must have a complete archive. If I
could get it as an mbox file, that would be great. But the web
interface leaves a lot to be desired as a way of copying the entire
archive.

Unless it has a feature I haven't noticed.

-- hendrik.