:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud
Página Inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud

> So far the list isn't helping me work out what's going on :)

May I make a suggestion? No matter what you do, you are going to have
to deal with trolls. I'd so something new that other projects haven't done.

I would leave the public list in tact, but at the membership's
discretion, invite people that you feel can seriously contribute to
Devuan's future to a public, but invitation only list.

If that is not possible given constraints, you can always make the list
private. There work can be done, and announcements can be placed on the
public list. That way you can be without trolling as much as possible.