:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud
Author: Ruben Safir
To: Jaromil
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Devuan Fork and Fraud
On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:24:52AM +0100, Jaromil wrote:
> re all,
>
> On 21 December 2014 10:03:29 CET, JP <jonathan@???> wrote:
>

> >So far the list isn't helping me work out what's going on :)
>

> soon there will be an update,
>
> as of the accusations of threath now, mr.Safir obviously has a condition that we cannot help.
>
> meanwhile he is managing to delete all mentions of my past work from wikipedia and
> spread insults and defamations while keeps alling this a fraud.
> This is once again something other educated critics of systemd have faced in the past.
>

> if I will need to defend myself from this, I will do it in legal ways obviously,
> and I will not involve this project. therefore once again please do not reply to trolls
> and if you write independently about this and other systemd related episodes
> please do not make any personal threats or insults of any kind.
>
> thanks,
> best wishes

Whatever, Denis, but you've been warned about trying to harm me or my children
and you just made the wrong decision.

This is a real and genuine threat on the part of you and/or
representives of your company or associates.

http://hackingthesystem4fun.blogspot.com/2014/12/ruben-safir-busca-que-devuan-sea.html

You've been making an error in thinking that I might somehow sue you.

If anything happens, it will not be civil lawyer that you will need, but
a criminal lawyer.

Your refusal to public denounce this call to hurt me and my children is
collaberation in criminal activity. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

You approved of this activity, and helped organize it. Your refusal to
public denounce this call to hurt me and my children is collaberation in
criminal activity. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

You approved of this activity, and helped organize it. And you refuse
to denounce it.

Whatever damage your activities invoke, they will end up on your
doorstep.

Ruben Safir