:: Re: [Dng] Presentation
Author: frank ernest
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Presentation
> Hello, my name is Juan and I am (was a Debian user), I am not a
> developer or designer.
> Only say I do not agree with the use of a fork as logo (not to mention a
> knife).
> My take on the image of the fork is referred / recalls barbarous people
> (such as kitchen utensil, along with the knife). And I see very western
> (not entirely positive for me). I think other cultures, eating with your
> hands or with chopsticks ...
> Yes, however I believe, keep the spiral, if it could be in blue (color
> of freedom, loyalty, etc.) color and rotate counterclockwise (to avoid
> problems with the logo registered Debian).
> Greetings!
>
> PS: I do not know where to put my presentation, I hope to be in the
> right place, I apologize if it is not ...

It seems to me that you watch too many horror movies:)
However, in as much as we care about how a logo would
present itself, IMHO why put such a huge effort into
caring about how people might misconstrue it?
This is becomming a bikeshed tale, far to quickly for my
liking. If you like the logo then use it, it does not
have to be based on the debian one or even to be
abstract. Who really cares if it's a picure of a brick
or some such boring thing? If it were, would it mean the
end of the world? How about our small part?
Of course this is just my view, you may beg to differ.

David