:: [unSYSTEM] FWD from IRC: most of de…
Author: Noel Maersk
To: UnSYSTEM
Subject: [unSYSTEM] FWD from IRC: most of detainees imprisoned
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 05:11:32PM +0200, Noel Maersk wrote:

https://directa.cat/jutge-gomez-bermudez-envia-preso-set-de-persones-detingudes-loperacio-pandora

I don't know any Catalan, `translate` says concrete allegations have not
been presented.

Seven people transferred to a prison (I assume pending trial) for
vague reasons, such as using encryption on riseup, having camping gas
cans, and possessing (doesn't say in what form) the text "Against
Democracy".

This is bogus. I fall into the same category. I use encryption, I go
camping once in a while, my computer is a dump for edgy-titled pamphlets
people recommend that I know I'll never read.

More and more, this looks like a recon op to test out the new
anti-privacy, anti-assembly laws recently passed in Spain.