:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal probl…
Author: odinn
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
Caleb,

Your statism and judgment calls (which I've seen before) have been
noted. I can and have answered the questions of Unsystem devs such as
caedes, but I don't have to answer your questions, though I do see
your discrimination quite clearly, which you can take elsewhere.

- -O

Caleb James DeLisle:
> unSystem can't even organize help for one of it's own, good luck
> with your revolution lol
>
> On 12/19/2014 07:28 AM, odinn wrote:
>> Hello, thanks for the questions.
>>
>> caedes:

>>> Ok...
>>
>>> 1. Why have you hijacked the subject of our issue when this is
>>> not related at all? You titled... cibersquatting recovery...
>>> what is the relation.
>>
>> a) I'm not sure hijacking is best term here. But really I won't
>> judge the terms you choose to use here.
>>
>> b) I wasn't thinking too clearly about it and just simply
>> appended it to a previously existing thread. I probably should
>> have just created a new thread. I wasn't aware there was a hard
>> and fast rule for thread appending and building vs. not. On the
>> other hand I should have been more thoughtful and been aware you
>> were going through some stresses of your own? But my back was
>> kind of hurting and I was just relating my condition. My
>> apologies.
>>
>> c) cibersquatting recovery... I chose this term for two
>> reasons... (1) is that I sort of assumed that the Muntanya (sorry
>> if spelling is not on point) is itself going to rebuild and
>> recover, (2) whereas at the same time I was hoping to do a
>> one-year anniversary release of http://abis.io on December 3,
>> 2014 (but wasn't able to because of my seizure, PTSDish stuff,
>> back injury and more) and so... I've had to defer what was going
>> to be (new commits for the ABIS project) - I don't read news
>> much, my primary news sources are what I see from lists like
>> this. I rarely read msm. Sometimes I see something on these
>> lists or create content for the lists or for twitter (or see it
>> on the same) and help make something newsish along with others.
>> (bigger picture and maybe 3) So anyway: cibersquatting recovery?
>> I contemplated that cibersquatting recovery was something that
>> you were going through and I was going through. If you want to
>> think of it in a broader term... BB is going through... and so on
>> and so forth. I was thinking of it more inclusively.
>>

>>> 2. Also.. you are all the time going back to the hijacked
>>> subject even when I have every time changed it to something
>>> more meaningful. Why is this?
>>
>> Again, I respect that you choose whatever terms you wish but I
>> ask that you not judge. "hijacked subject" and "more meaningful"
>> seem to carry impositions / value sets of their own, but perhaps
>> I am just imposing my own value set here.
>>

>>> 3. We need someone to validate your condition and provide
>>> appropriate help. How do you intend to help with this?
>>
>> If you wish to provide any help that you wish please see my
>> keybase (which corresponds to my signature which is appended to
>> this e-mail) at
>>
>> https://keybase.io/odinn/sigs/F4jeqwiVrjgA7cvKgsNF__-LHcmwqatXxtiZ

and

https://lists.unsystem.net/pipermail/darkwallet/2014-March/000013.html