:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal probl…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: odinn
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
Hello, thanks for the questions.

caedes:
> On 18/12/14 23:05, odinn wrote:
>>
>> Cheers, consider your questions carefully, feel free to send any
>> you like, and I will answer all of them.
>

> Ok...
>
> 1. Why have you hijacked the subject of our issue when this is not
> related at all? You titled... cibersquatting recovery... what is
> the relation.

a) I'm not sure hijacking is best term here. But really I won't judge
the terms you choose to use here.

b) I wasn't thinking too clearly about it and just simply appended it
to a previously existing thread. I probably should have just created
a new thread. I wasn't aware there was a hard and fast rule for
thread appending and building vs. not. On the other hand I should
have been more thoughtful and been aware you were going through some
stresses of your own? But my back was kind of hurting and I was just
relating my condition. My apologies.

c) cibersquatting recovery... I chose this term for two reasons...
(1) is that I sort of assumed that the Muntanya (sorry if spelling is
not on point) is itself going to rebuild and recover,
(2) whereas at the same time I was hoping to do a one-year
anniversary release of http://abis.io on December 3, 2014 (but wasn't
able to because of my seizure, PTSDish stuff, back injury and more)
and so... I've had to defer what was going to be (new commits for the
ABIS project) - I don't read news much, my primary news sources are
what I see from lists like this. I rarely read msm. Sometimes I see
something on these lists or create content for the lists or for
twitter (or see it on the same) and help make something newsish along
with others.
(bigger picture and maybe 3) So anyway: cibersquatting recovery? I
contemplated that cibersquatting recovery was something that you were
going through and I was going through. If you want to think of it in
a broader term... BB is going through... and so on and so forth. I
was thinking of it more inclusively.

> 2. Also.. you are all the time going back to the hijacked subject
> even when I have every time changed it to something more
> meaningful. Why is this?

Again, I respect that you choose whatever terms you wish but I ask
that you not judge. "hijacked subject" and "more meaningful" seem to
carry impositions / value sets of their own, but perhaps I am just
imposing my own value set here.

> 3. We need someone to validate your condition and provide
> appropriate help. How do you intend to help with this?

If you wish to provide any help that you wish please see my keybase
(which corresponds to my signature which is appended to this e-mail) at

https://keybase.io/odinn/sigs/F4jeqwiVrjgA7cvKgsNF__-LHcmwqatXxtiZ

and

https://gist.github.com/ABISprotocol/549baab49375bfa22615

and

https://twitter.com/AnonyOdinn/status/516433804978700288

and

https://keybase.io/odinn

Once you have observed these proofs, public keys, etc., you can take
it a step further, and communicate with me privately via PGP. I would
be able to send you a couple scanned documents if you wish (though
they would only represent a portion of my condition which has been
ongoing for 35 years - the duration of my epilepsy condition)

> 4. What is your involvement with unsystem or darkwallet?

By this point you have probably figured it out, but you can look
through the DW repository and see some of my offhanded remarks as
ABISprotocol, and you can also see this as examples from further back
(yes it is all me):

https://www.cyberguerrilla.org/a/2013/?p=16452

https://lists.unsystem.net/pipermail/darkwallet/2014-March/000010.html

https://lists.unsystem.net/pipermail/darkwallet/2014-March/000013.html