:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal probl…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: caedes
À: System undo crew
Anciens-sujets: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cibersquatting Recovery [was: Re: "Police" raid Cibersquat to seize all electronic equipment]
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Odinn personal problems
On 18/12/14 23:05, odinn wrote:

> Cheers, consider your questions carefully, feel free to send any you
> like, and I will answer all of them.

Ok...

1. Why have you hijacked the subject of our issue when this is not
related at all?
You titled... cibersquatting recovery... what is the relation.

2. Also.. you are all the time going back to the hijacked subject even
when I have every time changed it to something more meaningful. Why is this?

3. We need someone to validate your condition and provide appropriate
help. How do you intend to help with this?

4. What is your involvement with unsystem or darkwallet?

cheers.