:: Re: [Dng] image upload
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: frank ernest
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] image upload
> > > Thanks for the help!
> > > My logo submissions is now in the right place:
> > > http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Logo
> > > (don't breath).
> >
> > Not sure if it's you, Frank, but I wanted to say that I like
> > the fork in the Debian swirl. It's simple, communicates that
> > it's a relationship to Debian, even to someone who doesn't
> > know what forking is.

Yes, It's me.

> The fork does convey the message. But I would like to suggest
> that the fork be more interwoven with the swirl (and the swirl
> perhaps a bit bigger). I say that because a tall, skinny logo
> will not be easy to work with in a website banner/design or
> favicon. You could maybe put it more on its side - think
> fork meets spaghetti on its way to mouth.

I'll fix that.

> A longterm concern
> is that the fork identity may become outdated as Devuan
> matures and comes into its own.

And debian's logo has no concrete thing behind it, it's like
someone took a brush and smeared read paint over partially dried
black paint, yet they liked it. Ok, ok, you don't _have_ to like
mine, it was just an attempt at some literal painting, plus as the
lists when on people submitted forks and debian looking things so,
I figured I was on the right track.