Subject: Re: [Dng] image upload
To: dng@???
Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 4:58 PM

frank ernest wrote:
> Thanks for the help!
> My logo submissions is now in the right place:
> http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Logo
> (don't breath).

Not sure if it's you, Frank, but I wanted to say that I like
the fork in the Debian swirl. It's simple, communicates that
it's a relationship to Debian, even to someone who doesn't
know what forking is.

cheers,

--
Joel Roth

The fork does convey the message. But I would like to suggest that the fork be more interwoven with the swirl (and the swirl perhaps a bit bigger). I say that because a tall, skinny logo will not be easy to work with in a website banner/design or favicon. You could maybe put it more on its side - think fork meets spaghetti on its way to mouth. A longterm concern is that the fork identity may become outdated as Devuan matures and comes into its own.

golinux