著者: Jim Murphy
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] ♀ Talking about diversity...
I hear you but:

It's sad that anyone should have to hide behind a pseudonym/alias for
reasons of sexuality, gender, physical ability, race, belief, age, or
whatever. It should not be needed here or anywhere else. As Chris(tine)
said, "good code is good code". I take that also to mean any contribution
to this group, be it code, testing, scripting, documentation or anything
else.

We all have our own strengths, and together we are Devuan.

I go by Jim(nickname for James) aka Friartek.
I would hate to have to add "aka Jamesina", we are better then that.