:: Re: [Dng] Release Names
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Release Names
On 12/10/2014 09:44 AM, Ayan George wrote:

> "Release Names" is one of the most active threads on the Dng list.
>
> Such early bikeshedding can't look good from the outside.
>
> This seems like the type of problem to solve once there is an actual
> release on the horizon.

*** Ayan, there's an actual release on the horizon, and that's the first
one. As the VUA group is setting up the delivery process, an anxious
crowd of excited geeks is gathering in celebration and common prayer
trying to imagine and wish a long term success to this bird. Honestly,
who gives a d**n s**t about how it looks from outside? At this point is
the generative process, the ears are not yet formed :)

Besides, the parents choose the name, what we're doing here is just
sharing visions and cultures, getting to know each other, nothing
technical, everything human, too human. Once the VUA group is settled,
their announcement will kick things started and that thread will fade
away, unless it becomes some kind of running joke to make fun of the
outside ramblings. Who knows? Not me. I often lost control.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/