:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On Mon, 01 Dec 2014, Jaromil wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Dec 2014, e1 wrote:
>
> >    How you can hide you personal information if you have even a
> >    Wikipedia page about you and a dozen of books?
> >    [3]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaromil

> and that is probably the first thing that will get vandalized in the
> next days :^) personal attacks seem to be a constant pattern when
> dealing with systemd, from both factions. This is very sad and I
> think.

Just noting it here, since this community is the only one that can
witness the temporal connection between the personal attacks I've
received by trolls here and this prompt deletion request on WL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jaromil

I'm not calling for defense here, rather would like to state that the
systemd crowd has been leading their aggressions with even more personal
attacks than what it is said to be about us and more in general the
people opposing the systemd avalanche.

Thanks everyone for keeping this an interesting place for exchanges and
debates, even when dissenting among each other we can be mature and keep
far from personal wars targeting people for doing what they love to do
in their life.

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom