:: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsyst…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsystemd0
On Sun, Dec 07, 2014 at 08:06:36AM -0800, Mike Schmitz wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:
> > On 2014-12-02 21:48, yvesjv wrote:
> >> Is there a safe way to remove/replace libsystemd0 and libsystemd-shim?
> >
> > For the time being, you can use my set of packages:
> > deb http://angband.pl/debian nosystemd main
> > (key at https://angband.pl/deb/archive.html)
> > These are built for amd64 only, say a word and I'll provide builds for
> > any other architecture you want.
>
> libsystemd0 still needed for cups after adding your repository.

Done. Totally untested, though -- I haven't owned a printer in 17? 18?
years.

There's a regression: translated manpages are disabled, the build system is
totally bonkers and I lost the patience trying to fix it.

> also mpd, but that is less critical.

Done. Also untested, I'd have to degrade too many packages on my system
from ffmpeg to libav.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple