:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Página Inicial
Autor: vladislav Ivanov
Para: Matteo Panella
CC: dng, Olav Vitters
Assunto: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Hi, Matteo

Olav Vitters is actually the GNOME team's chief apologist, I have actually
seen him in quite a few discussions where GNOME's various deficiencies and
the bad practices of their team were mentioned.
I also believe that we should find alternatives to software that is
overly-dependant on systemd in the short to mid-term.
In the long run we might fork or provide our own implementation of systemd
components, however I personally think that is the wrong approach.