:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Página Inicial
Autor: vladislav Ivanov
Para: Olav Vitters
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
If you people at GNOME spent more time listening to your users and making
your code init system and bad middleware agnostic rather than attacking any
and all criticism it would be a lot better for all parties concerned.
You want some concrete criticism, here is some:

The new tablet-esque "metaphor" you saddled users with.
Since 3.0 GNOME is a lot slower.
Tons of other useless features.
GDM's reliance on systemd's accountsservice (just to name one of many,
mainly because there have been bugs open for years about that even in
Fedora's bug tracker.)and disregard for anything that is not Linux with
systemd.

Stop trolling on the internet and start doing some actually useful work.