:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Author: Olav Vitters
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 02:54:09PM +0200, Vlad wrote:
> I would propose that we do not waste any time with GDM, GNOME or
> anything else that has sprung out of that irresponsible organizations
> other than gtk.

There's so much hate going on in within Devuan, it is rather ridiculous.
This is a public mailing list!

To nobody in specific: If there are needs with concrete technical
solutions and a willingness to commit, feel free to have a discussion
with either release-team@??? or on desktop-devel-list@???.

You can also choose to continue with hate, assuming the worst from
anyone and assume it's just a case of packaging things differently while
demand work to "happen".

Devuan is very young so there's a lot of leeway. Concretely: this is an
open email that GNOME is totally ok with technical discussions. I do
assume it'll be with people who did a proper analysis and without the
hate.

Note: Willingness to commit I mean that if there's work to be done, the
proposer ensures it'll get done plus takes responsibility for
maintenance.

--
Regards,
Olav (GNOME release team)