:: Re: [Dng] Gregory's rant
Author: Gregory Smith
To: vladislav Ivanov
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Gregory's rant
Do Russians such as yourself would appreciate obstructionism?
I was hoping that you would, because that is needed in this situation.
Linux was good because it followed UNIX, but also had some new things
(hardware compat, security patches like GRSecurity). New things could
be worked on in Linux, but they all were extentions of the Unix underpinnings.

Now that's being thrown away.

I was hoping russians would hate the change and say "if it is not
broken why fix it"
(Vacuum tubes in redundant aviation electronics (EMPs can't hurt them))

I'm sad to hear they're split down the middle :(
I would think needless change was against the Russian character.