:: Re: [Dng] Old Sysadmins, and the tr…
Author: Gregory Smith
To: Richard
CC: Dng
New-Topics: Re: [Dng] Gregory's rant
Subject: Re: [Dng] Old Sysadmins, and the true nature if Unix
I remeber when opensource projects, before 2009, never did the wrong thing.
They never had ads, they never spied, etc etc.

Now all these programs are being rewritten to do that. They're
"falling in line" with what the "good" people want. The "good" people
(social progressives) need surveillance so they can put "bad" people
(non-progressives, sexists, pedos, anti-feminists, racists, muslims,
old christians,.. anything that would be in good standing with the
ideas expressed in the old testament... anyone against them) in prison
or to be bombed.

Perhaps the old programs still work, but the new versions have stolen
their identity. Why is this allowed to happen? Why not fork the whole
userland and keep with the good honest versions written by good honest
men before the social progressives noticed opensource in the 2005 to
2010 timeperiod (and now have taken total control).

When I joined OSS it was a men's club and we had freedom to do and
create what we wanted, and we always had the best interests of the
user in mind: security, privacy, etc. We were /NOT/ microsoft and
/NOT/ apple. The government /WAS/ an enemy, and linux was the
techno-anarchist cure.

Now it's just another leaf on the branch and totally co-opted by
feminists and social justice warriors (just like how they co-opt
russian republics, muslim countries, you name it). And the programs
are rewritten to spy/advertise/etc.

It was good while it lasted. Women, who are allied against men, and
their supplicants ruined it. Any man who noticed this was kicked out
(Ted Walther) or their programs attacked and pulled from their hosts
by the request of feminists ( esr.ibiblio.org/?p=1310 ).

The fact is that Men create things. Women only create life (babies).
That is the general rule. Now the Men are kicked out and opensource
has a "governing structure", only women and men who are submissive to
women are allowed (just like in government and corporations)

This is a trajedy.