:: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsyst…
Author: chris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsystemd0
just some points from memory....

make sure sysv is installed!

Rest easy in the knowledge that it is actually possible! (if a bit
roapy, to have jessie without systemd)

bare in mind you'll loose policykit (depends on libpam-systemd) - until
the fork's a going concern I'd recommend another parallel partition with
for example Gentoo where you can have eudev / polkit / xfce etc without
sysd and the world ending!

Then at least if your Debian install dies you can rescue if by chrooting
from Gentoo...

Good luck!