:: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're n…
Author: Remco Rijnders
To: Gregory Smith
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount to anything.
On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 03:13:36PM +0000, Gregory wrote in
<CALtyatE=gytMK3T3aX1wHEU=zKEYg2Oh4DPiuxdSV9rkJ8Nqhg@???>:
>Freenode bans tor and all BNCs, I can't even connect (and who would
>join an IRC server without atleast a BNC?). Too bad there isn't a
>channel on oftc, debian has one. As it is only direct connections are
>allowed to freenode, and everyone knows that's not a good idea.

Nonsense. Thousands of people connect to Freenode using no trickery at
all and without issues. And if it is that much of an issue to you, you can
always get your own hostmask on Freenode.

I suggest you spend less time on 4chan and the like and more time on
constructive things.

Best,

Remco