:: Re: [Dng] NO ONE in devuan will be …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Noel Torres
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] NO ONE in devuan will be forced to use systemd or any other piece of intrusive shit, never. [Was: Re: No systemd: Please be sane and keep to the path you have chosen.]
On Monday, 1 de December de 2014 20:57:11 Miles Fidelman escribió:
[...]
> > Just one thing that has crossed my mind:
> >
> > What about http://standards.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-
> > latest.html ?
>
> Besides being a HORRIBLY written specification (like, for example,
> absolutely no context about what it applies to, process by which it was
> developed, maintenance, .....)?
>
> Miles Fidelman

Just to note: I saw that first, and then (only at the end) I saw the authors'
names.

I just want to know how (if) we should deal with it.

Regards

er Envite