:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Author: Ruben Safir
To: hellekin
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
> make you look as ridiculous as you can be.
>
> Nevertheless, this project is not a project of the Dyne Foundation, but
> the result of the emergence of a need perceived by an informal network
> of Debian users, sysadmins, developers, etc. who gathered spontaneously
> around the idea of keeping freedom of choice inside the beloved Debian
> project. Dyne is simply providing support for it as it happens to share
> the original community. I didn't bother to ask him yet, but I'm sure RMS
> would appreciate that users organize themselves around the need to
> protect their computing freedom.

I don't know. Next time I talk to him I will CERTAINLY discuss this.

> Now if you please, get back with constructive criticism, and if you
> don't I will feel compelled to classify you as one of the infamous
> disruptive agents sent by the secret services of your country to disrupt
> and deceive the free software community, and therefore lower the
> reputation of all the people who associate with you and put you to
> /dev/null.

How is this for a constructive critism. What is you NAME? What is the
registration information for DYNE.ORG and how is it held accountable.

What is YOUR relationship with DYNE.ORG.

Oh and BTW, nothing was spontanous about this organizational effort.
That is ANOTHER lie. And combined with asking for funds, that is fraud.

I'm sure it is fraud even in Amsterdam, which happens to be one of my
favorite places.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!